When ordering your new All in One Mattress from Cloud Sensation you have two options. First option is to buy directly through the website and our secure checkout by paying via Paypal.
The second option is to call one of our team on 0333 011 0764
- Call Centre 9am-9pm
- Store Open Monday – Friday : 9 – 5pm, Saturday and Sunday: 10 – 4pm
to give you a helping hand.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept payment via Paypal – but don’t worry – you can still pay though Paypal even if you don’t have a Paypal account ! You can simply pay via Paypal Using your Credit or Debit Card.
All prices quoted on this website are correct at the time of issue, but management reserve the right to withdraw any promotions and prices are subject to status.
All deliveries which are required to be delivered to an address which is not the same as the payment address will be required to provide a utility bill copy to the payment registered address on delivery, dated within the last three months.
Our All in One Mattress is not boxed or compressed. Most top manufactures and bespoke bed makers do not recommend that a mattress is folded or compressed as it could affect the shape an durability of your mattress.
We don‘t just drop your new All in One Mattress on your doorstep – the old ways are often the best way
- You order your mattress
- We contact you to arrange delivery (usually within within 3-7 working days)
- We deliver your mattress and unpack it
- We place it in the room of your choice
We deliver to MOST parts of the UK. Please check our delivery map before ordering, to make sure you are eligible for free delivery. Areas not covered, please call for a quote.
Because we understand that ordering and paying for something like a mattress on the internet can be a risk, we at Cloud Sensation are so confident that you will love our All in One Mattress, we will give you a 14 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely happy with your new All in One Mattress, you can contact us within 14 days of the delivery date and we will come and collect free of charge. You will be refunded the full amount once the mattress has arrived back at our warehouse and been checked that they are still in perfect condition. If the mattress is not in perfect condition, there will be a suitable charge applied to you to reflect the market value. Any failed delivery due to customer not measuring correctly will incur a £69 failed delivery charge.
Can I use an electric blanket with my Cloud Sensation Mattress?
Yes you can.
Where is the Cloud Sensation mattress made?
The entire Cloud Sensation mattress is handmade in the UK.
Our manufacturer is a National Bed Federation Approved member and all the materials of the mattress including the foam are CFC free and all components comply with UK fire regulations BS7177 Low hazard for domestic use – the most stringent in the industry.
How does the 5 Year Warranty work?
Cloud Sensation Ltd (“Cloud Sensation”, “We”, “we”, “us”) provide the buyers of our product (“you”) with a limited guarantee (“Limited Guarantee”) against certain product defects for period of time of five (5) years from the date of your purchase. In the event of a defect, we will repair the defect or replace it with a then current comparable model and size of mattress.
Who is eligible?
This limited guarantee applies to original purchasers of genuine Cloud Sensation mattresses from cloudsensation.co.uk. This Limited Guarantee is not transferable to any subsequent owners of such mattress.
What is covered?
All defects as defined below are covered for a period of five (5) years from the purchase date.
What are considered Defects?
The following shall be considered defect (collectively “Defects”) mattresses that meet the below criteria as determined solely by us:
- Visible indention or sag of the mattress greater than one (1) inch that is not a result of improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation.
- A manufacturing flaw in the cover zipper, this does not include zipper breakage resulting from improper or overuse of zipper.
- A physical flaw in the construction of the cover such as fabric fading or stitch unravelling that does not result from improper use.
What is excluded from this Limited Guarantee?
Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Limited Guarantee. The intended use of your mattress is for sleeping, resting and laying on, any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Guarantee.
Exclusions from the Limited Guarantee include but are not limited to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any improper use of the mattress.
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
- Stains, tears, burns and discolouration that occur over time and/or are a caused by you.
- Indention’s, sagging or body indention’s less than one (1) inch deep.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or any way not in possession of the original owner.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by you.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
How do I make a claim for this Limited Guarantee?
To submit a claim relating to a Defect, please email the following to [email protected]
- A brief description of the alleged Defect.
- Proof of purchase (confirmation email).
- A photo documenting the alleged Defect.
Upon receipt of a claim, you will receive a response from us within 10 working days.
What is your remedy from this Limited Guarantee?
In the event that we in our sole discretion determine that your Defect is legitimate as per this Limited Guarantee, your sole remedy will be a repair or replacement of your mattress with a comparable size and model mattress. In the event that your size and/or model is discontinued, we will provide the most comparable product available as a replacement at our sole discretion.
5 Signs You Need a New Mattress
1. Waking up Tired or Sore
Do you often wake up feeling like you didn’t sleep? Or is your body stiff or sore in the morning? These are signs that your mattress is no longer providing the support your body needs to fully relax and rest all night. When your mattress stops providing comfort and support, you will toss and turn more often, leading to a poor night’s sleep.
2. Worn, Saggy or Lumpy Mattress
Next time you are changing your sheets, inspect your mattress. If your mattress looks worn, lumpy or has visible sags, it is most likely time to replace it.
3. You’ve Resorted to Sleeping on the Couch or Recliner
Whether you want to sleep sitting up or you find the couch more comfortable than your bed, this is a sure sign that you need to go mattress shopping. Many people who prefer sleeping in a recliner might benefit from an adjustable bed where they can enjoy the support of a mattress while sleeping slightly upright.
4. You Don’t Remember the Last Time You Bought a Mattress
If your mattress is 7 years or older, then a new mattress will likely improve your sleep. Technology advances have changed the foams and support used in today’s mattresses. Plus, your body has most likely changed within that time. If you have gained or lost weight, started having health issues or even got married, it is time to purchase a new mattress.
5. Your Partner Isn’t Sleeping
While it may not seem important, if your partner is tossing and turning all night, there is a good chance your mattress isn’t providing adequate support. Plus, a partner who is tossing and turning can interrupt your sleep if your mattress no longer reduces motion transfer.
A new mattress will not only improve how you sleep at night, it can greatly improve your quality of life.
For more information, reference the http://www.sleepcouncil.org.uk